Menu Plan Monday

 

Well, as much as I would like winter to be over, the weather this week reminded me that it's not. We got about 10 inches of snow on Friday and added yet another snow-make-up day to our school schedule. My crazy boys ran in the Yeti Set Run 5K on Saturday in the 10 inches of snow with a temperature of 15 degrees. They are simply nuts. :) I finished week 5 of Couch to 5K today with my first 2 mile run (unfortunately on the treadmill). I'm not brave enough (or maybe I'm just smarter) to run out in the snow. Here are some photos of the boys at their run.


This week we don't have many evening obligations, other than youth group on Wednesday, which is a nice change of pace. It won't last long, though. The following week is jammed packed with stuff. :) Here is this week's menu. I will post photos later in the week after everything has been cooked. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy!

Sunday - Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Burgers, Corn, Salad, Strawberries
Monday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, Salad
Tuesday - Grilled Pork Chops, Onion Roasted Potatoes, Parmesan Green Beans, Salad
Wednesday - Turkey and Gravy (from freezer), Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Peaches
Thursday - Meatball Subs, Salad, Fruit
Friday - Eat out or have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
Saturday - Bacon Wrapped Scallops and Filets with Manhattan Sauce, Twice-baked potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Yummy menu! The scallops and filet sound really good. Have a great week!

annies home said...

sounds super delicious

tammy said...

Looks like a yummy week ahead for your family. My daughter loves those roasted potatoes. :)