Chicken Spaghetti

This is a very cheesy, yummy casserole. You can boost the health factor by adding vegetables to it. It's a very kid friendly meal.















Ingredients:
3 cups cooked chicken
1 (12oz) pkg thin spaghetti noodles (I use Ronzoni Smart Taste for the added fiber)
1 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 10 oz cans reduced fat cream of chicken soup
1 cup skim milk
1 1/2 cup Velveeta Light
pepper to taste


Directions:
1. Chop the cooked chicken into bite size pieces. Boil noodles according to the directions on package.

2. In another pan, melt butter and sauté celery and onion, usually 3-4 minutes.

3. Add chicken, soup, milk, Velveeta, pepper; mix until well blended.

4. Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture, mix well.

5. Bake in a large greased baking pan for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly.

Note: You could add a bag of broccoli slaw or other veggies to this recipe if you like. My son won't have anything to do with cooked broccoli, so I have to leave it out.

Recipe modified from Newlyweds

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this recipe last night for the first time as I have many of your delicious recipes and I had some substitutes that worked well I used mozzarella in place of the Velveeta(because I don't care for it)It was absolutely yummy my family enjoyed it very much.your recipes are greatly appreciated!