Pizza Biscuit Bake


Makes: 8 servings

Ingredients:
3 1/3 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick® mix
1 cup skim milk
2 cups Hunts Garlic and Herb spaghetti sauce
1 package (6 oz) sliced turkey pepperoni
8 oz part skim shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly over bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish). Drizzle 1 can pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.



Recipe Source - Betty Crocker

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds yummy! Do you ever figure out the points for ww anymore? I know you have them on a few of your recipes. We are counting points so I was just wondering. I enjoy reading your blog and menu ideas..thanks!

Amedy said...

good recipe love to try it

Cynthia Matzat said...

Stacey, I only randomly calculate the points on my recipes. I'm not officially doing weight watchers anymore, but I do kind of mentally calculate things as I go. If you ever want to calculate the points for one, you can do it for free on sparkrecipes.

DeAnna Sheets said...

I was wondering if this recipe would be okay to freeze? I am not good with determining what casseroles I can freeze and which ones I can't. I have a bunch currently frozen but it is basic things and I was thinking about trying to freeze this but wondered about the biscuits?

Cynthia Matzat said...

DeAnna, this is not a good freezer recipe. It is definitely one you would want to make fresh.