Menu Plan Monday



I've gotten so many dinner ideas from reading other people's menus that I finally decided to post my own. I have menu planned for years, but I've never shared before. So, here it goes - my first public menu plan. Enjoy!

Sunday - Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Salad, Fruit
Monday - Grilled Salmon, Wild Rice, Snow Peas, Salad, Applesauce
Tuesday - Rotisserie Chicken, Corn, Mac & Cheese (this is what we call "yellow supper" at our house, and we tend to eat it on nights we are busy or too tired to cook much)
Wednesday - Voodoo Pasta, Salad, Broccoli
Thursday - Santa Fe Chicken, Rice, Peaches, Salad
Friday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Pears
Saturday - Pork Chop Potato Casserole, Brussels Sprouts, Applesauce



6 comments:

DEHausfrau said...

Voodoo pasta? I'd eat it just because of the name. Enjoy and Happy New Year! My menu is up, too!

Oonie said...

Yum--the bacon and feta combo sounds awesome. Thanks for posting & happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I will be making that bacon and chicken! Maybe on Sunday since I had no idea what to make! I have most of the ingredients on hand!

Happy New Year!

Sherry

Connie said...

The stuffed Chicken Breasts sound really good!

Have a great week!!

Natalie said...

Wow! That menu sounds yummy! Welcome to MPM!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

The Fischer Family said...

Wow, that pasta and the santa fe chicken sound sooo good! I think we'll have to try them both! Welcome to MPM!