Menu Plan Monday


I definitely felt more on top of things this week. My cold was under control and I pretty much stuck to the menu for the week. We did end up eating out on Saturday as we did an unexpetcted shopping trip for our spring break trip, so Saturday's meal ended up being our meal tonight. I also managed to finish two tote bags this week. I did end up having to take off an unexpected day off work to go to the periodontist (gum doctor). I have receding gums and have to have a gum graft done (man, that makes me feel old). :( Not that you really wanted to hear that, but I had the need to share my pain. Just a warning - don't brush your teeth too hard or your gums disappear!

This week we have a couple of evening obligations (scouts and technology night at my school), and the boy travels on the weekend for his state math contest. That means seafood for me and the hubby on Friday when he's gone! :) You'll see a couple of new recipes this week (the burgers and the soup). I've made the chicken recipe before, but I haven't posted it until now. Pictures will be up later in the week for the new ones. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, see orgjunkie.com.

Sunday -Onion Beef Muffin Cups, Brussels Sprouts, Salad
Monday - Crockpot chicken and stuffing, Green Beans, Peaches
Tuesday - Adirondacker Burgers, French Fries, Baked Beans
Wednesday - Pasta e Fagioli, Rolls, Salad, Fruit
Thursday - Eat at school
Friday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Salad
Saturday - Chicken Fajitas, Fruit

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oops, how horrible. I'll have to remember that tip.
Have a great week.

Connie said...

Great menu! I made taco cups with biscuit dough last week and they were a great hit! Your cups sound delicious.

Have a fabulous week!

Cynthia Matzat said...

Connie, the beef cups were fabulous. I highly recommend them. I'm actually taking leftover ones in my lunch today! :)

Anya said...

You always seem to have the best recipes! I am definitely bookmarking so I can try them out!

Michelle said...

how did you like these burgers? Ours were really bland for some reason.

Kiondra Mills said...

Wow awesome menu ideas. I would love to connect and help promote your site for FREE! If interested stop by my site or email me. Thanks Kiondra http://womenmothersmedia.blogspot.com

Cynthia Matzat said...

Micki, I really like the burgers. I thought they were very flavorful with the hint of horseradish in the burger itself the the topping of bacon, cheese and the sauce. I grilled mine instead of cooking them in a skillet.