Menu Plan Monday


We are on spring break countdown at our house! Next week is our vacation, and we are very much looking forward to it. This week is going to be quite busy with scouts, my family reading night at school, Eric's work meetings, and computer workshops. I'm providing dinner for all of my volunteers for reading night, so it was a soup making marathon at my house today. I'm hoping to have enough leftovers to get us through the other busy nights this week. Tonight's dinner I won't be able to share with you as it is the recipe I plan to enter in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. :)

Last week's new recipe hit were the onion beef cups. They were very tasty and filling, and they made great leftovers for lunches during the week. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - my secret Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe (sorry, can't share yet)
Monday - Roast Beef (made on Sunday in the crock pot), Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday - Family Reading Night Soup Buffet: Italian Wedding Soup, Pasta e Fagioli, French Leek Soup, Rolls, Black Bottom Cupcakes
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Ultimate BBQ Chicken, Grilled Asparagus, Salad

5 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

That barbq sounds wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I'm excited to see your secret recipe one day. I've jotted a few recipes down to try. Thanks!

debhmom3 said...

Oh, how cool! I hope your recipe gets picked as a finalist! What a cool experience that would be. :)

Unknown said...

Tuesdays are my day off and since our teen's tutor is here I cannot vacuum. Bummer.
Well, it gave me the opportunity to do some MPM blog visiting.
I've seen the Pillsbury Bake-Off on Food Network a few times. Very exciting competition.
Please remember us when you win the top prize.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Ah Rona and Debbie, thanks for having confidence in me, but I doubt that I have much of a chance of winning. ;) But, it's fun to come up with a recipe and try. :)