Menu Plan Monday



I'm sorry to say, but my menu this week probably won't be that helpful to you. We are taking our summer vacation early and will be gone most of the week on a cruise to Cozumel! My house sitters will be cooking and eating at our house, but I have no clue what they will be eating, so I can't even share that with you. ;) Here's what we had during the equivalent week last year. Maybe that will give you some ideas. For what it's worth, here's my scant menu for this week. Next week I'll be able to share some vacation pictures and give you a normal menu. For more ideas see orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Pizza, Strawberries
Monday - cruise food
Tuesday - cruise food
Wednesday - cruise food
Thursday - cruise food
Friday - Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday - Roast Beef (from freezer), Mashed Potatoes (from freezer), Green Beans

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Your trip sounds delightful. Have a wonderful time, with lots of sun and family fun.

Kelly N said...

Hope you have a great time!!!! I am jealous :)