Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

This recipe is perfect for busy nights when you need supper to be ready when you get home from work.

Ingredients:
8 chicken breasts (halves)
2 pkg. chicken flavor stuffing mix (low sodium variety)
1 cup chicken broth
2 can FF cream of chicken soup


Directions:
Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on bottom of crockpot. Pour broth over the chicken. Mix together the stuffing and soup. Place on top of the chicken. Cook on low for 7 hours.


Serves 8
WW pts = 8

Recipe modified from one by Chubbie Chica

6 comments:

Michelle said...

this looks delicious! thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

Your menu looks great.

annies home said...

love the super cool easy chicken breast recipe thanks

Cynthia Matzat said...

It is such an easy recipe. It's great for nights when you really need supper to be done when you get home from work.

Workin' MAMA! said...

Sister - I am truly inspired by your crockpot recipe - Not only that - EVERYTHING looks soooooooooo yummy -

I too am a hard working mama and I never ask anymore: "What's for dinner" thanks to inspiring girlfriends who encouraged me 4 years ago to get 'moving' with saving myself valuable time and money -
Now, I'm a pro -
Now that I've discovered you - I'll be bringing a tribe of mama's along with me - Thanks for the YUM!
Oh mi gosh - you have like a ton of delish on your blog! yayyyyy!

latrice, working mama

Cynthia Matzat said...

Latrice, you made my day. I'm so glad you find my blog useful! :)