Menu Plan Monday



Last week's menu of all new items went pretty well except for one night. We ended up not liking the Honey Lime Enchiladas. The sweet and spicy combination just didn't work for us. I was nervous about trying the Afghan recipes on my book club girls, but the recipes all turned out very well. The Drunken Jerk Chicken was probably the hit of the week.

This week is going to be a busy one for us as it is homecoming week at Corey's school, he has a cross country meet (and we are hosting the whole team at our house for dinner), and I have parent night at my school. So, I had to pick menu items that I could cook ahead today and have ready to heat up throughout the week. I also cooked a crustless quiche that we can heat up for breakfasts.

Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy, and have a great week!

Sunday - BBQ Beef and Bean Cornbread Casserole, Salad, Fruit
Monday - Pepper Jack Mac Cups, Salad, Fruit cup
Tuesday - Grilling hamburgers for the cross country team
Wednesday - Turkey Medallions with Cider Sauce, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Thursday - Cheeseburger Potato Pie, Spinach, Salad
Friday - Homecoming - Eat at ball game
Saturday - Sausage and Cheese Turnovers, Green Beans, Peaches

1 comments:

Kristen said...

The pepper jack mac cups sound like they'd be a big hit with the kidlet. I'd bet they freeze well too. I'm definitely snagging that recipe to try out on my family, thanks!