Menu Plan Monday - New Recipes!












Believe it or not, I finally have some new recipes again in the menu this week! We have three weeks of school left, and this week we actually have some nights at home, which means I will have a bit more time to cook. I had a really nice Mothers Day weekend with the boys. Yesterday, they surprised me with tickets to go see Michael Feldman's Whad'ya Know? live in Springfield. This is the second time I have attending the live show, and it was wonderful as always. Then they took me to the tree farm to pick out ten new trees to plant in the yard. Today we went to my mom's house for lunch and got to visit with family. It was a very nice weekend. :)

Here is this week's menu. Because many of the recipes are new for me, they won't have photos until after we eat that meal. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Have a fabulous week! Enjoy!

Sunday - Ate at my mom's house, but brought Ooey Gooey Butter Cake to share
Monday - Chicken and Artichokes with Wine Sauce, Basil Green Beans, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday - Track banquet - eat out
Wednesday - Tangy Chicken, Cheesy Potato Bites, Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Easy Creamy Mexican Skillet, Corn, Salad, Strawberries
Friday - Camping
Saturday - Camping

1 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

Great menu plan. The Mexican skillet looks delicious and simple. The best part of your week is camping, though!