Menu Plan Monday












We had a great weekend camping, but now I'm wiped out! :) I didn't get a chance to do my weekend grocery shopping and meal planning like usual, so this week we are going to have to scrounge our dinners based on what I have in the freezer and in the pantry. That being said, I'll just get right to the point and give you my "scroungy" menu for the week. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com. Have a great week!

Sunday - Leftover Chili and hot dogs
Monday - Bourbon Chicken (from freezer), Rice, Green Beans
Tuesday - Gumbo with Sausage (no recipe - just making a package of gumbo soup mix and adding in turkey smoked sausage), Peaches
Wednesday - Grilled Chicken, Grilled Cheesy Potato Packets, Green Beans
Thursday - Chicken Fajitas (fajita meat already in freezer)
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Leftovers

1 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

The potatoes on the grill look great! What a clever way to make a cheesy side dish on the grill - no oven needed.