It's time to pick our Christmas photo cards!

For the last few years, our family has created photo Christmas cards to send to friends and family members. Our favorite site for card creation has to be Shutterfly. They have so many creative designs. Eric usually takes our family photo, or we use photos from events throughout the year to make the card, and then we follow the easy process on the Shutterfly site to create our cards. I have to admit, I'm having a very hard time picking our card this year! There are so many beautiful designs and styles to choose from.

Do I go with a fun and silly folded card design?






















Or do I go with a serious, classy flat card?





















Or do I use this one where I can recap events of the year - pretty cool!





















No matter which one I pick, they will be fabulous. The quality of the cards from Shutterfly has always been great. I never have to worry if they will turn out well or not. Plus, you have so many ways you can customzie your card, which is one of my favorite features of the site.

Once I get the card job finished, I've got to get our photo book picked! We make a photo book each year to highlight our family's events. It's a great way to scrapbook if you are not a scrapbooker. :)

Want to try Shutterfly cards this year? Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free holiday cards absolutely FREE!  Now's your chance.  Visit Shutterfly for more details


Disclosure: In exchange for writing this post, I will receive a promotional code for a package of 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Thoughts and opinions about my experience with Shutterfly are my own.

0 comments: