What's for Dinner Menu Plan

After a rough start to my week last week (stomach flu - yuck!), I am now back to the land of the living! And just in time for Thanksgiving. Woo hoo! I only have two days of school this week, and then it's all about family time and relaxing. Corey and I did have a date to the Harry Potter movie on Friday. It was awesome, and now we are anxiously awaiting part two in July!






















My parents and my youngest brother and his wife and 5 kids will be joining us for Thanksgiving dinner this year. I'm very excited about having everyone over. I posted my Thanksgiving menu earlier, so check out what we will be eating. :) Eric, Corey and I will be running the Turkey Trot that morning, which is always a lot of fun.

I hope to do some extra cooking to restock the freezer over Thanksgiving break. I also plan to do some sewing, including making an apron for my swap partner in the Flirty Apron Swap. I've still got to decide which fabrics to use. Decisions, decisions...

Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week and great Thanksgiving holiday!

Sunday - Grilled Pork Chops, Oven Baked Fries, Green Beans, Pineapple
Monday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (from freezer), Baked Beans, Peaches, Salad
Tuesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli, Applesauce, Salad
Wednesday - Take my mom out to eat for her birthday?
Thursday - Turkey, Sausage and Stuffing Criss-Cross Pastry, Wild Mushroom and Bacon Dressing, Basil Green Beans, Cream Cheese Corn, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Day Before Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Hot Rolls, Pumpkin Dessert
Friday - Leftovers!
Saturday - Taco Corn Bread Casserole, Fruit

2 comments:

debhmom3 said...

I LOVE both sets of fabric! I have no idea how you will choose. Can't wait to see how they turn out! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Miranda | Mangoes and Chutney said...

Great Thanksgiving menu. Looks like a great week! Thanks for your meal plan ideas, visiting from Menu Plan Monday!