What's for Dinner Menu Plan

We had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving vacation! Thanksgiving morning, Eric, Corey and I got up early and ran the Turkey Trot 5K in Springfield with about 5000 other people. It was cold and started raining by the end of the race, but it was a lot of fun. By the time we got home, the temperature had dropped enough that it was freezing rain, and about an hour later, it snowed! It was so festive! My parents and my brother and his family came over for dinner, and we really enjoyed having the family together.



On Saturday, we met my brother and his kids in Arkansas to go hiking. It was a perfect day for a hike - no wind, sunny, and 55 degrees. The kids had a great time climbing on the boulders at Pedestal Rocks.



This week we are back to school and our other usual activities. The menu is pretty simple as I'm trying to use up items I have in the freezer. Plus, I don't have a lot of extra time this week to cook anything fancy. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Chili Ranch Grilled Pork Chops, Brussels Sprouts, Applesauce. Salad
Monday - Marsala Burgers, French Fries, Baked Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Chili, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Salad, Apples
Wednesday - Spaghetti with Meatballs, Garlic Bread, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Turkey Sausage Pizza, Salad
Saturday - BBQ Chicken Baked Potatoes (chicken from freezer), Green Beans, Peaches, Salad

3 comments:

debhmom3 said...

What a great vacation. Loved all the pictures!

Unknown said...

WOW - those chili ranch porkchops look great, I may borrow them for our menu next week!

Miz Helen said...

Your menu looks great. I would love your Chili Ranch Grilled Pork Chops. Thank you for sharing and have a good week.