What's for Dinner Menu Plan

My post is going to be short today. I've got the stomach flu. :( Lots of  new recipes this week, so pictures will be posted soon. I'll write more later, but here's the menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday -Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Onion Roasted Potatoes
Monday - Chicken Enchiladas, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Chicken, Black Bean, and Salsa Soup, Salad, Sinfully Sweet Cornbread
Wednesday - Tator Tot Surprise, Peaches, Salad
Thursday - Eat at book club
Friday -Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Steak, Brussels Sprouts, Baked Potatoes, Salad

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh no! hope you get to feeling better!

Miz Helen said...

Your menu for the week looks great. I would really love your chicken enchiladas. Thank you for sharing.
Miz Helen

The Menu Mama said...

Wow, the Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breast looks great! Feel better soon!

Cindi Marie said...

Cynthia, I'm sorry to hear you have the flu. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

As for the dinner menu plan. Everything sounds quite delish. The Chicken, Black Bean, and Salsa Soup sounds good too!