What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be a short one tonight. I've been fighting a cold all weekend and really need to go to bed. If time allows later in the week and if I'm feeling better, I will  try to get the details (including nutrition info) added. I do have some good stuff on the menu, so check it out. Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu, Oven Roasted Asparagus, Applesauce, Salad, Crescent Roll, Milk
Monday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Cowboy Beans, Salad, Applesauce
Wednesday - Sausage Potato Soup, Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Salad, Broccoli, Oranges
Friday - Hamburgers, Oven Fries, Green Beans, Salad, Apples
Saturday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

5 comments:

debhmom3 said...

Looks great! We're having sausage potato soup this week too!

jennifer said...

Hope you feel better! Your menu looks great anyway!
Jenn
www.thehomemakermakeover.com

Michelle said...

Great menu, I love finding out new recipes ideas from all the wonderful bloggers that link in MPM.

val said...

Hi Cynthia....I posted your Kickin Chicken recipe on the Hot Mama apron swap blog.
I gave you credit and linked back to you, encouraging folks to stop by and check you out. (Hope that was okay...if not, let me know and I'll delete it!)
Val

Cynthia Matzat said...

That is totally ok, Val! I always hope that my blog can be helpful to others. Thanks for linking to me! Hope the swap goes well. I wasn't able to do this one (busy time of year at school and home).