What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be another short post, but at least I have a menu for you this week! :) We are having a college student move in with us during her student teaching semester, so we spent much of our weekend moving rooms around in preparation for her coming.

This week's menu has lots of easy-to-prepare recipes. I needed to be able to cook a lot on Sunday in preparation for the busy week. The only recipe I don't have for you is the BBQ Chicken Cheddar Braid, since I made it up, but I will post directions later in the week. I had one loaf of frozen bread dough left, and that's how I decided to use it up. :)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Rice, Salad, Green Beans
Monday - Ott's House Casserole, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Cheddar Braid (recipe coming later this week), Green Beans, Salad
Wednesday - Chili Ranch Grilled Pork, Cheddar Potato Strips, Grilled Asparagus, Salad
Thursday - Adirondacker Burgers, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Friday - Crockpot Cowboy Stew, Salad
Saturday - unknown - don't know our schedule yet

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: