What's for Dinner Menu Plan - I'm back!

First, I want to thank all of you for your kind words last week. Your thoughts and prayers were much appreciated. Our family had a tough week, but we are trying to get back on track. That means I actually have a menu for you this week. I am keeping it a bit simple, and I will be grilling a lot, but this is the time of year for lots of grilling, right? ;) I will have two recipes posted for you later this week, so be sure to check back later for those details.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Steak, Cheddar Potato Strips (207 cal), Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Turkey and Gravy on Noodles (from freezer), Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Breasts, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries
Wednesday - Hamburgers, Deviled Eggs, Baked Beans, Salad (Book Club night)
Thursday - Apple Butter Glazed Chicken, Green Beans, Salad, Grilled Pineapple
Friday - Homemade Pizza (193 cal), Salad
Saturday - Asparagus Stuffed Chicken, Rice, Salad, Strawberries

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

5 comments:

Mary Lea said...

Just wanted to leave you a little note here...so sorry about your dad too. I lost my mother 5 yrs ago now...but I still miss her every day! My prayers are for you and your family at this time.

Liz said...

Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

As always, great menu plan.

Liz

www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Glad you feel like you can get back in the swing this week! Will continue to pray for you! I know it must be a very hard time! (((hugs!))) and I can't wait for your recipe for the apple butter chicken!

Unknown said...

Dropping in from MPM. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Hope this is an easy week for you.

Becca said...

Those cheddar potato strips sound amazing! :)