What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there. I had a nice day with my boys today. Yesterday, Eric and Corey went to Monett to take care of my dad and help with the yard work while my mom and I traveled VERY early in the morning to head to Bonne Terre to visit my grandmother. We planted some flowers for her and went out for a celebration lunch before hitting the road to head back home so Mom could be back with Dad for the evening. Today, I just hung out with the boys as we tried to get the house stuff caught up. They picked some beautiful flowers for me from my rose bush, and just helped me ease my stress level by assisting me with preparations for the coming week.

I made a batch of my favorite soup for my lunches for the next couple of weeks. If you haven't tried my Fire Roasted Chicken Tortilla Soup yet, you must do so soon. It's simply spectacular. :)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Grilled Pineapple
Monday - Pepperoni Pizza Pancakes (99 cal/pancake), Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken (213 cal), Grilled Asparagus, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Creamy Jambalaya Pasta (289 cal), Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Grilled Fish Tacos, Salad, Strawberries
Friday - Date night
Saturday - Pretzel Roll Sandwiches, Salad, Fruit Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Great menu and your Tortilla Soup looks awesome. Thanks for sharing and have a good week!