What's for Dinner Menu Plan - Memorial Day

This is just going to be a quick post before I head out to spend the day at my mom's pool with my family. :) We had a horrible tornado hit last week in our area in Joplin, MO. This was a good reminder to our family that we haven't done a video inventory of our house yet, so that's what we worked on this holiday weekend.

I do have some new recipes I need to post, and hopefully I can get to those sometime this week. I have a half-day of school left on Tuesday, and then I go straight into teaching eMINTS workshops for the rest of the month of June.

Here's this week's menu. You will see a repeat from last week with the apple butter chicken that I just didn't get to, so be looking for the recipe soon. :) Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Caramelized Beef Kabobs, Foil Pack Potatoes, Grilled Pineapple, Green Beans
Monday - Eat at mom's house!
Tuesday - Ott's House Casserole, Broccoli, Salad
Wednesday - Apple Butter Glazed Chicken, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries
Thursday - Grilled Tilapia with Horseradish Sauce, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries
Friday -Rotisserie Chicken (from the grocery store), Spinach, Salad
Saturday - Date night with the hubby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, I am so sorry to hear ab out the devastation in joplin. It is such a huge loss. On a more positive note, your menu looks amazing (as usual). Have a wonderful week. Liz. www.fresh-plate.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Hi Cynthia, I just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blog for three or four years now and I am so sorry about your father. I also didn't know you were located in/near Joplin and I just don't even know what to say about that except that I am sorry. I live in a small suburb of New Orleans and watching the devastation in your city reminds me of our city when Hurricane Katrina hit. Even though our home was fine, our town changed and every single one of us was affected. It is something you can't even relate to until you are a part of it. I know from that experience that it does bring out the best in people and we are all better because of it today. But while we were in the aftermath it sure did not seem fair, and I could not have imagined that I would be stronger because of it.

I am keeping you in my prayers. Please know that your menus and recipes have kept my family very happy!