Book Club Fondue Party

This past Thursday I hosted my book club at my house and decided to do fondue. Since fondue seems like a retro 70s kind of thing to me, I used my grandmother's old dishes, which have a great retro look to them. :) Plus, they have great fall colors and the cooler temperatures we've been having definitely have me in the mood for fall. Fondue has been a tradition in my family for as long as I can remember. My brother always asked for it for his birthday. I did three courses - cheese, meat, and dessert. I did do a healthier cooking style than what my family used to do on the meat course. My family always cooked the meat in oil, and I chose to do a broth-based fondue for the meat (much healthier).

Here are some pics from the party. I'll post my recipes for the sauces later.



0 comments: