What's for Dinner Menu Plan

What a beautiful Labor Day weekend! We've been having temperatures over 100 degrees the last week, and this weekend, it seems that we are getting our first hint at fall. It's 55 degrees this morning! Love it! This will definitely be a day spent outdoors. :)

I survived my first week back at school. My mom continues to regain her strength and had a good follow-up checkup at the surgeon on Friday. Now, we just wait for the oncologist appointment in a couple of weeks. We've really had a nice weekend as a family so far. Eric and I went for a great run on Saturday morning (did my first 5K in a long time), and we got caught up on some cleaning and much-needed sleep. We went to my mom's on Sunday for my nephew Conner's 11th birthday party. It's always nice to spend time with family. And today, we're headed off for another run on this gorgeous morning, and then off to the woods for a hike.

The meal plan this week continues to use lots of grilling items from the freezer. The weather this week will be perfect for eating outside. :) I also have a great recipe for Margarita cake to share with you, and I'll be hosting my book club for a fondue party, so be sure to check back later in the week for details and recipes.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Eat at mom's for Conner's birthday (actually had Mom's Lasagna)
Monday - In-N-Out Burgers, Baked Beans, Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - Cranberry Catalina Chicken (from freezer - didn't get to it last week), Noodles, Broccoli, Salad
Wednesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Fondue Party for book club (details and recipes coming soon)
Friday - Date night with hubby
Saturday - Pub House Steak (from freezer), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Lunch soup for the week: Chicken, Black Bean, and Salsa Soup

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

0 comments: