What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Ugh! Allergy season is here with a vengeance! We have had the most amazing temperatures here in southwest Missouri the last couple of weeks. It feels more like summer than spring. The bad part of everything blooming early is all of the pollen in the air. I'm feeling pretty yucky, so I'm going to keep this post short. We have a short week at school this week since it's Easter weekend, so I'm looking forward to the extra day off. Maybe my allergies will take the day off, too. ;)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Stuffed Pork Chops, Oven-Roasted Asparagus, Salad

Monday - Chicken and Dumpling Casserole, Green Beans, Salad


Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - BLT Sliders, Strawberries, Salad

Thursday - Date Night

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Eat at Mom's

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: