What's for Dinner Menu Plan

The hubby and I actually had a weekend at home! And, boy, were we productive. The menu plan and grocery shopping were completed before 7 am Saturday morning. We cleaned house, did seven loads of laundry (including folding and ironing!), we mulched our trees, we got prom stuff taken care of for our son, and man, did I cook! I made a bunch of turkey sausage patties and flash froze them for breakfasts. I made 16 dozen chocolate chip cookies and got them in the freezer. I made 8 loaves of banana bread (including one very yucky one). Be sure to use my Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe or my regular Banana Bread recipe. The healthy one is terrible!

This time of year for school teachers is kind of crazy. We have lots of testing at school, tons of field trips and assemblies, and all of this makes the schedule all out of whack. It also makes the kids a bit crazy. ;) As I planned my menu this week, I tried to take into account all of my after school meetings and trainings, and I selected things that will be easy to make or can be made ahead of time. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Country Style Ribs, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - One Pot Mac and Cheese (new), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Brisket with Burgundy Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - Leftover Brisket on Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Thursday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - Corey at state math, Eric eating leftovers, Cindy at Girls Night (bringing dessert - chocolate chip blondies)

Saturday - Steak, Cheddar Potato Strips, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from MPM. Your menu looks delicious. Haven't had brisket in ages sounds really good.