Menu Plan Monday


We have the usual busy Matzat week this week. I teach computer workshops at school all week (the boy will be assisting) and Eric has a manager retreat. It's also my 20th class reunion (though I don't think I will be able to attend). I have quite a few new recipes posted this week, so as soon as I get the pictures, I will add them. :) For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - BLTs, Fruit Salad
Monday - out to eat (hubby at work, boy has scouts)
Tuesday - Won Ton Tacos, Peaches
Thursday - Garlic Toasted Open Faced Lasagna Ciabattas, Salad, Green Beans
Saturday - at friend's wedding

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much yummy goodness on your menu!

Have a great week,

Sherry

Kim said...

Your menu looks yummy--especially those wonton tacos. I may need to try those sometime.
*smiles*
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oooh I need to try that broccoli and cauliflower recipe! I might try it with just the cauliflower this week since giant heads were on sale for 49 cents *L* Thanks!

care-in said...

I forgot all about BLT's! Great menu!

Angela's Kitchen said...

Great menu! Thanks for sharing. I love that you have all the recipe links. Nice.

Zucchini Alfredo: yay! Another way to use that up. Woo!!

Anonymous said...

Those wonton tacos look amazing. My daughter is turning 9 tomorrow and she is requesting tacos for her birthday dinner. I think we will give these a shot! Thanks so much!