Menu Plan Monday


We have a hectic week with some nasty weather predictions, so I'm just going to get straight to the menu this week. I'm keeping it simple, so you won't see a lot of recipes. Maybe this will help you for those times you have a hectic week as well. :) For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Rotisseri Chicken (from Wal Mart), Mac & Cheese, Green Beans
Monday - Sloppy Joes, Salad, Corn
Tuesday - Homemade sub sandwiches, Tomato Soup
Wednesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Peaches
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Homemeade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Filets, Broccoli, Salad, Rolls

6 comments:

Robin said...

Hope you stay safe with the bad weather. Thanks for reminding me about Tuna Noodle Casserole.

Have a great week.

Shan said...

You have me craving Tuna casserole. I just might have to alter my menu plan. :)

Anonymous said...

I love having homemade sub sandwiches! It's an easy meal for a busy night!

EcOnomical Mom said...

I have nominated you for the Honest Scrap Award. I love your recipes and menu plans. Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Wow that was a great plan for the rest of the week. I think I'm going to plan what will I have to cook this week. :D

Mitch said...

I would definitely try the tuna casserole. I hope I could cook it right.I love eating it but don't know how to cook it. :D