Menu Plan Monday



We survived our busy week last week. I was very thankful for my freezer items when it came time for dinner. :) Eric's trip to California for work went well, and Corey had a very successful day at the high school math contest in Camdenton. He brought home 5 medals! He was very proud of the fact that he was able to hang in there with the high school kids as an 8th grader. That boy simply amazes me. :) This week should be nicer for us as we only have one day with evening obligations. I did some cooking ahead today so that we will have some items ready to heat up on those nights when we get home a little later. I still haven't conquered my quest for school peanut bar. :( Anyone have connections with the cooks in the Monett school district. ;) Anyway, here's the menu for the week. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Balsamic Glazed Tuna Steaks, Basil Sesame Green Beans, Accordian Potatoes
Monday - Chicken and Dumplings, Green Beans
Tuesday - Honey Roasted Pork Loin, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus
Wednesday - Crock Pot Cowboy Stew, Cornbread
Thursday - Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (from freezer), Parmesan Green Beans, Peaches
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Filets, Broccoli, Salad, Rolls (from freezer)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the green bean recipes! I'm making some this week, too.

Shawnee said...

I love how consistent you are in your MPM posts. Gotta get mine up!

Anonymous said...

Delicious menu, as always!

Liz said...

Great menu! And as always,I love the pork tenderloin.It is still one of the most requested recipes at my house.Have a great week.

Liz (Mommy Chef)

Anonymous said...

Lovely menu!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi, I saw your post over at Jenna's asking about the Soup Swap. The details are at my blog. Come on over and check it out. You will have to read the last few posts to get all the details but it's all there.

We are sharing favorite soup recipes and I am offering a gift to one participant. I'll draw for the gift Saturday 1/30.
~Ahrisha~