Menu Plan Monday











The fall activities continue, so this week I'm relying on lots of casseroles to get us through the week. I have computer training, the boy has the usual band and cross country stuff, and we have family pictures this week. We have the last of the band competitions this weekend, so hopefully things will start to slow down a bit. Here's the menu for the week. For more menu ideas, see orgjunkie.com. Sorry for the short post, but I'm going to try to hit the sack early tonight. ;) Have a great week!

Sunday - Pork Chop Potato Casserole, Basil Green Beans
Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Salad
Tuesday - Lasagna (from freezer), Salad
Wednesday - Leftovers (we have family photos this evening if it doesn't rain)
Thursday - Turkey Club Pie, Salad, Peaches
Friday - Chicken Alfredo (yes, I'm using a frozen one from Stouffers), Broccoli, Salad
Saturday - Eat out (band competition)

3 comments:

Nessa said...

The turkey club pie sounds wonderful! I may have to try that.

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy week. Don't you just love them? lol
You have a tasty week of recipes planned.
Please feel free to stop by my blog. Our family is looking for ways to reduce our grocery bill since my husband and I are unemployed.
You have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

We went hot air ballooning in Tuscany this past spring. It was an awesome experience. The farmers on the ground were fascinated and came to help us lower the balloon. I just wanted to thank you for participating in Crock Pot Wednesday last week and to invite you to join in again this week. Mister Linky is already up and waiting for you. There's a giveaway going on:)