Menu Plan Monday


Fall is definitely arriving in the Ozarks! The leaves are starting to change color and cooler temperatures are upon us (it didn't even make it to 60 degrees today!). We have officially entered fall contest season for school activities as well. Corey had his first math contest and his first high school marching band contest this weekend. He also had a cross country meet, but couldn't be a three places at once.

Cooking my meals on Sunday saved me again last week. It was so nice to come home each evening knowing that all my meals were cooked and we just had to heat them up. All three new recipes from last week were outstanding! If you are looking for a new soup to try, be sure to check out the sausage potato soup. It was delicious! The turkey club pie and the meatball pops were also very well received by my family and will make it into the regular rotation. I also made some very yummy cookies and cream pudding.

Here is the menu for this week. The homemade beefaroni is the only new recipe, so I will post pictures later in the week. I'm also going to make a new cake that my mom made for me a couple of weeks ago. This chocolate cream cheese tunnel cake is amazing! It reminds me a lot of black bottom cupcakes. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Have a great week, and enjoy the menu!

Sunday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Spinach
Monday - Homemade Beefaroni, Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce
Tuesday - Roasted Turkey Breast with Gravy (Jenni-O makes one you take right from the freezer and cook in the oven), Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Salad
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Mexican Gumbo, Salad
Friday - Out to eat (football game)
Saturday - Out to eat (band contest)

2 comments:

debhmom3 said...

We loved the sausage potato soup that we had it on Monday and again today for football food! That will definitely be a regular at our house this fall!

StephF said...

Great ideas, thanks for sharing!!