What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Well, for the most part, summer vacation is over for our family and "school" has begun. Corey has band rehearsal all week from 8-5, and I have computer workshops I'm teaching every day. Needless to say, I needed to come up with an easy-to-prepare menu for this week. I'm relying on lots of freezer items, and yes, we are eating hot dogs (fat free ones, of course). I also have my last Mark Twain book club luncheon on Friday, which I am very much looking forward to hosting. I'm going to do picnic foods for an end-of-summer lunch theme. :) Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Have a great week, and enjoy!

Sunday - Caramelized Steak Kabobs, Twice-baked potatoes, Green beans, Salad
Monday - Burrito Bowls (chicken already grilled and in freezer), Peaches
Tuesday - Spaghetti Chili (chili from freezer), Salad
Wednesday - Chili Dogs, Salad, Peaches
Thursday -Quesadillas (chicken already grilled and in freezer), Salad, Strawberries
Friday - Pulled pork sandwiches, Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad, Deviled Eggs
Saturday - Chef Salads, Fruit, Garlic Muffins

3 comments:

debhmom3 said...

Great looking "busy week" menu! Super Mom worthy for sure!

Holly T. said...

Great menu - love your blog and I make your Angel Chicken all the time! Nominated you for an award:
http://happysahmworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/two-more-blog-awards.html
Blessings,
Holly

Cynthia Matzat said...

Thanks Holly! You just made my day. :)