What's for Dinner Menu Plan

We had a nice visit with Eric's family in St. Louis over the weekend, and now it's back to work this week. I have meetings at school, Corey is still working on his online bio class, and Eric has a work retreat. This coming weekend I will be participating in a women's 5K with my friend Stefanie. So, this will be a bit busier week for us than last week. It makes me realize that school is just around the corner, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. :) I survived my second gum graft surgery last week, so we are now on to week 2 of having to eat soft foods. I did make some awesome freezer jam and jelly last week, a really yummy blackberry buckle, and some scrumptious pizza puffs. Be sure to check them out. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy, and have a great week!

Sunday - Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Monday - Diet Coke Sloppy Joes, French Fries, Corn
Tuesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole (didn't make it last week), Green Beans, Applesauce
Wednesday - Crockpot Salsa Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Loaded Baked Potatoes, Fruit
Saturday - Turkey and gravy (from freezer), Criss Cross Stuffing Pastry (from freezer), Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

3 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

Looks like a great week. Thanks for sharing so many great recipes!

Tamara said...

Oh how was the gum grafts? I'm supposed to be doing mine soon, but I can't get myself to pick up the phone and make the appointment... (need to patch my front bottom teeth)

Cynthia Matzat said...

Tamara, the graft process isn't really that bad, depending on the process your doctor uses. If they are going to remove tissue from your palate to create the graft, that way hurts terribly (my husband had that done a few years ago). My doctor uses engineered tissue, so he just has to stitch it on. You are a little sore that first day, but then it's not bad at all. I don't even use the pain killers they give you (they make me sick). This is the second time I've had the procedure, and I would tell you not to fret about it at all, and I'm a big wimp when it comes to surgery stuff.