What's for Dinner Menu Plan

We survived the first week back to school! I had a great time seeing the students' reactions to my library rearranging and decorations.



They love that I put a canoe in the library this year. The camping theme our school selected was a great one for me. :) I got a nice surprise on Tuesday when my hubby delivered roses to me just because he loves me! What a man!





















This weekend was one of our few weekends that we did not have a lot of extra school obligations, so I did some more "get ahead" and "stock the freezer" cooking. The boys went to a Switchfoot concert Friday night, so I spent time going through my recipe to-do list and selected some new things to make. :) Here is a list of the freezer items I cooked:

Nutella Gooey Butter Cookies
Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
Spinach Squares (yuck - won't make them again)
Freezer Biscuits
Sour Cream and Jam Muffins

Here is my menu for the week. There are a couple of new items, so we'll see how they go. For more ideas go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Easy Beef Brisket (new), Parmesan Roasted Potatoes (new), Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Balsamic Barbeque Chicken (new), Baked Beans, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Brisket Sandwiches (use leftover from Sunday), Salad, Strawberries, Jello
Wednesday - Meatballs (from freezer), Mashed Potatoes (from freezer), and Gravy, Green Beans, Applesauce
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Eat out (football band performance)
Saturday - Hamburgers, Oven Baked Fries, Salad

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

The library looks great and the roses are beautiful too!

Sherri said...

The library looks totally awesome! Now I'd like to go in there. I saw you have oven baked fries...thought I would share some we love for you to try if you like.
http://www.home-ec101.com/simple-side-ranch-potato-wedges/
Simple and yummy!
I'm also giving away a bag of special cornbread mix on my blog this week. Stop by and enter. :-)
found you through OrgJunkie Menus.

BrookeS said...

The library looks great! I love the theme this year :) Branson Elementary West is really a special place. I miss it there! I like your AR mural A LOT, good job!