What's for Dinner Menu Plan

We finally have a week where we are actually home for dinner most nights! Last week was a tough one for our family with lots of evening obligations. We did have a very nice weekend, though. I was able to get a nice menu planned for this week that includes some new recipes, and I baked 17 dozen chocolate chip cookies to stock the freezer! Yum! Last week's beef brisket ended up being disappointing. I cooked it for the length suggested, but it ended up way overdone. I will cook it for a shorter time next time. The Balsamic Barbeque Chicken was delicious, so we'll definitely be making that again. I have new recipes selected for Monday - Thursday this week, so be sure to check back for photos as I make them. For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Steak, Green Beans, Rolls, Salad
Monday - Taco Cornbread Casserole, Salad
Tuesday - Baked Club Pinwheels, Salad
Wednesday - Tator Tot Surprise, Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Bush's Chicken and Rice Casserole, Salad
Friday - Eat out (Corey has band performance at football game)
Saturday - Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes (from freezer)

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking meal plan! That honey roasted pork tenderloin sounds fabulous!!

Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
Sherry

FoodontheTable said...

Looks like a great week! I really like the tater tot casserole idea.