What's for Dinner Menu Plan

The Matzat family is finally healthy again! We have a busy week ahead of us, as usual, so I spent my Sunday doing my usual pre-cooking preparations. This Tuesday we are hosting Corey's cross country team for dinner after their meet (all 40-some of them!), so I cooked a ton of BBQ beef and chicken today so we can make sandwiches that night. It's always fun to see so many hungry kids enjoy your food. :)

Since fall officially arrives this week, I'm making one of my favorite fall dinners - Pork Medallions with Cider Sauce. Doesn't that just make your mouth water? The apple cider arrived in the stores last week, and boy was I excited. Isn't it nice when something that simple brings you so much joy. ;)
















Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Filets, Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Lasagna (from freezer), Garlic Bread, Salad
Tuesday - Cross Country Team Dinner - BBQ Beef and BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars (with chocolate and peanut butter chips)
Wednesday - Beef Stew (didn't get to this one last week)
Thursday - Eat out (we have evening obligations in different locations)
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Pork Medallions with Cider Sauce, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The Pork sounds really good!

Kelly said...

the pork does sound yummy, we don't eat pork much because well I really don't cook it well but I'd love to try and make this dish...the whole weeks menu has my mouth watering!

Cynthia Matzat said...

Kelly, it's worth giving it a try. It's a really yummy pork recipe, and it's not that hard to make. :)

Kristen said...

That pork looks really good! yum!

Unknown said...

Your team dinner sounds amazing. And so does the remaining week. Yummy!