What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be a short post as I managed to catch a nasty cold this weekend and feel terrible. We had Corey's last band competition this weekend, which means no more early morning rehearsals and no more 4:30 a.m. alarms for me. Woo hoo! I have a couple of new menu items this week, so I will add the photos as I make them. I did manage to make some cute spider web brownies for Halloween today.

















Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week! I'm going to go to bed.

Sunday - Spider Web Pizza Spread, Pepperoni Pizza Puffs, Spider Web Brownies
Monday -Bacon Cheeseburger Pinwheels (new), Corn, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday -Chicken with Cider & Bacon Sauce (new), Rice, Green Beans, Salad
Wednesday -Crockpot Cowboy Stew, Salad
Thursday -BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (from freezer), Corn, French Fries
Friday -Eat out
Saturday -Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Salad

2 comments:

Kristen said...

thanks for posting the brownies! I'll have to try those :)

Alicia said...

All your meals look great!! The brownie is too cute :-)