What's for Dinner Menu Plan

We are still trying to make it through the month of October. I had a great family reading night last week, and the kids really seemed to enjoy my superhero theme.

















Corey had a great math contest day, getting a 1st place and two 3rd places. I love that he is so much better at math than I am! He also had a great band contest. His band made finals at the contest, which they were not able to do last year. We had a great visit with Eric's parents, and both my parents and Eric's parents came to the band contest. Lots of fun! Now we are ready to tackle the next busy week. :)

This week we have a cross country meet, computer workshops, the last halftime performance of the year (thank goodness), and another band competition. I made some amazing pumpkin muffins for breakfasts this week. You've got to try this recipe.

















Here is this week's menu. I'm really relying on the freezer items this week. I do have a new pasta recipe for Monday (have to get carbs for the boy for his run on Tuesday). For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli
Monday - Taco Pasta, Salad, Corn Muffins (from mix)
Tuesday - Turkey and Gravy (freezer), Mashed Potatoes (freezer), Criss Cross Stuffing Pastry (freezer), Green Beans
Wednesday - Saucy Hot Dogs, Corn, Peaches, Salad
Thursday - BBQ Beef Sandwiches (freezer), Corn, Salad
Friday - Eat at ball game
Saturday - Eat at band contest

1 comments:

debhmom3 said...

Love the picture of you on Family Reading Night!! Have a great week!