What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be a short post this week. I'm in St. Louis for three days for an Intel train-the-trainer workshop, so my menu is pretty simple. I have a lasagna for my husband to eat while I'm gone, and then I've got some pretty simple meals planned for me and Corey when I get back. I do have some new recipes I will need to post, so look for them later in the week.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Lasagna, Salad, Crescent Rolls (Corey and I are in St. Louis, so this is what Eric gets to eat for the next couple of nights)
Monday - Lasagna, Salad, Crescent Rolls
Tuesday - Lasagna, Salad, Crescent Rolls
Wednesday - Brisket with Burgundy Sauce (182 cal), Green Beans, Lambert's Throwed Rolls, Salad
Thursday - Brisket sandwiches, Salad, Strawberries
Friday -White Chicken Pizza (new), Salad, Peaches
Saturday - Pork Tenderloin with Peach Honey Mustard (new), Oven Roasted Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

SnoWhite said...

I do the same thing when I am gone or my husband is... we make a big meal and then eat leftovers all week long :) Enjoy St. Louis.

Cooking with Cristin said...

the brisket and pork sound good
looking forward to recipes!
I would love if you stopped by my blog and checked out my Menu Plan
Have a great week
From Cristin To Mommy

Evelyn said...

Sounds so good!!! And I think the lasagna every day is genius!