Gooey White Chocolate Fluffernutter Cake Bars

Sinfully sweet and gooey, these bars will have your family begging for more. The gooey peanut butter topping makes these fabulous. If white chocolate is not your thing, then go for regular chocolate. I promise you'll still love them.



Ingredients:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1 large egg
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup marshmallow creme
14 ounce can fat free sweetened condensed milk
12 ounce bag white chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
1. Place cake mix, egg, and butter into a large bowl. Mix until well combined, will be the consistency of thick cookie dough. (I used my mixer.) Press dough into prepared baking pan.
2. Place peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk into a large bowl and mix until well combined. Pour over crust then top with white chips. Bake for 23-25 minutes (I cooked mine 30 minutes), until cooked through. Center will seem somewhat jiggly, but will set up while cools.
3. Let cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
Makes 24 bars



Recipe Source - Picky Palate

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

I think I ate 2 of these at your luncheon- I don't think I needed to know the calorie count! But that isn't going to stop me from making some for my camping trip.