What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I'm back in St. Louis again this week to finish my Intel train-the-trainer workshop, so the menu is still on the simple side. This week the hubby is going to have to eat Stouffer's Chicken Alfredo while I'm gone, and then simple stuff for me and Corey when I get back. I've got book club on Thursday, so look for pictures and my luncheon menu later in the week. :)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Rolls, Salad (Corey and I are in St. Louis, so this is what Eric gets to eat for the next couple of nights)
Monday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Rolls, Salad
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Rolls, Salad
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza, Salad, Apple Slices
Thursday - Beer Brats (new), Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce
Friday - Southwest Won Tons (new), Salad, Strawberries
Saturday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Peaches


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

5 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

You get the award for planning a menu even though you are away!
Thanks for being a good example to all of us and linking up with ON THE MENU MONDAY!
Yvonne

Cooking with Cristin said...

thats great that your hubby doesnt mind the same meal 3 nights in a row!
I'd love if you visited my blog and checked out my Menu Plan
Have a great week!
From Cristin To Mommy

Evelyn said...

I'm impressed that you're planning ANYTHING while you're away! The food sounds great! I'd love for you to see my menu plan and link up yours as well:-)

http://www.betteronabudget.com/2011/07/25/menu-plan-monday-wlinky/

Miz Helen said...

Hi Cynthia,
I am stopping by from OTMM at StoneGable. Great menu plan, I would love to come over on Saturday. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!
Miz Helen

Unknown said...

I can't plan a menu when I'm gone because my hubby will just take himself out to eat. ;) Good for your guy for sticking to a plan!