What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I should call this freezer meal week. I have meetings before and after school every day this week, and I'm spending the weekend with my mom. So, freezer to the rescue again. It's kind of a good thing, though. I'm kind of getting tired of my pre-marinated meats, so I'm glad to be getting rid of them. I'm not sure that I will do that again when I next stock my freezer. They are ok, but the marinades kind of dominate the meats since they have been frozen that way. I know a lot of people really like them, but I think I prefer to marinate on the day I'm going to cook. :)


Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Honey Baked Pork Chops, Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Lemony Round Steak, Crock Pot Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad
Tuesday - Tequila Lime Chicken Fajitas, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Pub House Steak & Cheese Sandwiches, Steak Fries, Green Beans, Salad
Thursday - Cranberry Catalina Chicken (cooked in crock pot), Rice, Broccoli, Salad
Friday - Boys: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Salad - Me & Mom: Beef Stew
Saturday - Eat at Mom's - Tacos

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: