What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Another busy October week is on the books. ;) I got to spend the weekend being personal chef again for my mom, and we volunteered at Monett's community kitchen. What a great service offered in that town! The boys were busy with work, cross country and homework obligations. It will be nice next month when we will actually have some weekends together.

I did get a chance to try my new cookie recipe. They were pretty good. I had to modify the cooking time, and I didn't slice the cookies (I used my cookie scoop and then flattened them) like the recipe said, but they were definitely a tasty treat that I will make again.If you like peanut butter and chocolate, give these cookies a try.



This week I'm using a new product in a couple of my meals. Last weekend I got suckered in by the free samples at Sam's club, and I bought some Artisan Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage. They tasted pretty darn good and are only 130 calories per link! We are grilling some tonight for sandwiches, and later in the week I'll be trying them in a new pasta dish. We have a couple of nights where it just won't be possible to eat at home, but at least they are for good activities (Corey's NHS induction and his MSA reunion).



  Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Mozarella and Garlic Chicken Sausage on a bun, Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Eat out (National Honor Society induction)
Tuesday - Fajitas, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Gnocchi with Sausage and Spinach (recipe coming soon), Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Chili (from freezer), Salad, Applesauce
Friday - Marsala Burgers, French Fries, Salad
Saturday - Eat out (MSA reunion)

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your meal plan sounds delicious! Following you over from MPM!

I love chicken sausage, especially when it has apples in it!

Hope you stop and visit me as well!

http://makingourlifematter.blogspot.com/2011/10/menu-plan-mondayoctober-17th-october.html