What's for Dinner Menu Plan

What a beautiful fall we are having in the Ozarks. I can't tell you how spectacular the trees look on my daily commute to Branson each day. The temperatures have been nice and brisk in the morning and mild in the afternoons. I love it! It definitely puts me in the mood for comfort food. :)

Our schedule is actually a bit lighter this week. No extra evening obligations! That never happens at our house. Next weekend we have our first family run in a long time. Corey and I are running the Bass Pro 5K, and Eric is running the half marathon. Fun stuff! So, yes, we will be eating pasta this week. :)

I do have a few new recipes this week, so check back soon for photos. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie, Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Chicken with White Wine and Mushrooms on noodles (still finishing the freezer stash), Broccoli, Salad
Tuesday - Stuffed Pork Chops, Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce
Wednesday - Orange Teriyaki Chicken (from freezer), Rice, Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Teriyaki Round Steak (from freezer), Cheddar Potato Strips, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Biscuit Pizza Pot Pie, Salad, Peaches
Saturday - Spaghetti with Meatballs, Broccoli, Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: