What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I'm a little late this year, but I finally had a day where I could do my annual apple pie baking. Each fall I bake up a bunch of apple pies to bring to my neighbors. It's a fun family tradition for us, and it's always nice to bring someone a treat that they are not expecting.



We have another week filled with cross country meets, library events, book club, band contests, and weekend with my mom, so the menu is based on needing to cook things that create leftovers. Luckily, I have lasagnas in my freezer, and we can eat on one of those things for days. :)

 Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries
Monday - Lasagna (from freezer), Broccoli, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Leftover chicken from Sunday (cross country and reading night)
Wednesday - Crockpot Cowboy Stew, Salad, Applesauce
Thursday - Leftover Lasagna (book club)
Friday - Boys eat leftovers (I will be with my mom)
Saturday - Stroganoff Superb (with mom - boys eat out), Green Beans, Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

4 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

What a nice thing to do! Your menu looks really good also. Going to try the creamy chicken! Enjoy your day!

Victoria said...

Mmm the pies look wonderful. Wish I was your neighbor!

South of the Fork said...

Look at those pies!

I've bookmarked the cowboy stew. Thank you!

Sheila said...

Yeh! you're sharing your luverly pies! They are beautiful by the way. Have a great wkend, Sheila @Eat2gather