What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Another crazy week completed, and the next one is ready to begin.I feel like that's how I've started each of my blog posts lately. I guess that's the way of life, but business is much better than boredom. Luckily we've had some beautiful weekends that reinvigorate you after the work week.

I spent the weekend with mom and got to be her personal chef. :) It's always nice to cook for someone who appreciates your food. The fall weather inspired me to try a couple of new recipes that turned out great. Be sure to check out my Apple Cider Donuts and Pumpkin Monkey Bread. Yum!








This week we have activities every night. Again, I am so thankful for my freezer stash. It's really going to come in handy. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Eat at Mom's

Monday - Spaghetti Chili (chili from freezer), Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - "Chunk Free" Chili (from freezer), Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with Ranch Rice, Green Beans, Salad
Thursday - Orange Teriyaki Chicken (from freezer), Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce
Friday - Grilled Italian Chicken Sandwich (chicken is already cooked and in freezer - I will post my adaptation of this recipe later),
Saturday -Potato Nachos (again, I will post my adaptation later), Salad, Fruit


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.   

0 comments: