Menu Plan Monday


What a wonderful week we had this week! My library conference was great and both of my presentations went extremely well. To top it off, I got to meet Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson series, and Corey got to join me! What's even better is that Rick blogged about my blog! How cool is that! I was in library lady heaven. :)

This weekend, Corey went to state math contest and won 5th place. Totally awesome!!!! Then, we got to go hiking at Hawksbill Crag in Arkansas and saw a HUGE rattlesnake on the trail. Scary, but completely COOL! Unfortunately, we forgot the stupid camera. What's up with that? We always bring our camera. Figures. ;)

Corey's confirmation is this week, so we are very excited about that. We have a busy week with school and work activities, and Eric's birthday is Wednesday. Say a little prayer for us that we stay sane this week. :)

So, with all of that said, here is our menu for the week. Enjoy! For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Mexican Gumbo, Salad
Monday - Crockpot Golden Mushroom Pork Chops, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
Tuesday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Rice, Brussels Sprouts, Salad
Wednesday - Steak, Cheddar Potato Strips, Green Beans Almondine, Salad (Eric's B-day request)
Thursday - Beef Enchiladas, Peaches, Salad
Friday - Eat at confirmation dinner
Saturday - Beef Stroganoff, Egg Noodles, Green Beans, Salad

4 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

that all sounds delish!

debhmom3 said...

What an incredible week! And for the record, I would in no way find a rattlesnake cool, although my kids would!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... the rattlesnake would freak me out a little. Bugs I can do, but snakes? Not so much. Anyway, the food looks fantastic and the birthday dinner will surely be WORLDS better than any restaurant.

marieen said...

wow,its soo frustrating looking at all the yummy pics on ur blog n not being able to sink my greedy fangs into them! today is my weekly fasting day and i've been torturing myself at ur blog...(-: