What's for Dinner Menu Plan

What a great week I had! We didn't have any snow days and the temperatures were in the low 60s all week! I had fun making "biography stew" with my second graders in library this week. And to top it all off, I had a wonderful birthday dinner date with my husband on Friday, my son won first place in the math contest on Saturday, and I got to go for a 16 mile bike ride on a beautiful, sunny day. Life is good!

I made a new soup for my lunches this week that is really tasty, but you have to be a cabbage lover to appreciate it. It's hearty and tasty, makes 14 cups of soup, and is only 113 calories a serving. Be sure to give this one a try.


My menu this week has lots of simple items that are family favorites. The warm weather has really encouraged me to grill. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Sirloin steaks on the grill (200 cal), Cheesy Mashed Potatoes (178 cal), Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Potatoes (233 cal), Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - Chili (from freezer - 245 cal), Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Spaghetti with Meatballs (453 cal), Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken (213 cal), Grilled Asparagus, Salad, Peaches
Friday - Hamburgers (230 cal), Oven Baked Fries (157 cal), Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin (130 cal), Ranch Rice (add a packet of ranch mix to your rice while cooking), Green Beans, Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

1 comments:

Tifani said...

My mom is a huge cabbage lover. I'm going to pass your recipe on to her.