What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Spring break is over and it's back to work this week. Our spring break was a little different than usual this time as my dad had to have surgery, so we spent a lot of time at the hospital. Corey and Eric did make it to Corey's college visit on Tuesday, which was very good, and we took advantage of the 80 degree day today and went for a hike in Arkansas. If you ever have the chance to go to Alum Cove, do it! It was very pretty.



Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of time this week to do any kind of advanced planning, and I was thankful that I already had meals ready for the week. I'm going to keep this post short and just get the menu up for you. I'll have to post the recipe for the potato pizza later in the week. My lunch soup is Hearty German Soup (82 cal).

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


Sunday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Asparagus, Salad
Monday - Hash Brown Pizza (281 cal), Broccoli, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole (367 cal), Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Cheddar Potato Strips (207 cal), Green Beans, Salad
Thursday - Eat at Book Club
Friday - Corey's 16th birthday party!
Saturday - Taco Bake (240 cal), Salad, Green Beans, Strawberries



For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: