What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This week is spring break for our family. It seems strange with all of the snow days we had earlier in the year, but our school has a guaranteed spring break. We don't have big travel plans this year. We are just staying home most of the time so Corey can go to track practice. He does have one college visit he's doing this week as well. Last year we spent the whole break visiting the schools at the top of his list.

The menu this week is focused on using things we have in the pantry/freezer. One of the somewhat strange things I do when planning my menu each week is look at the week-long weather forecast. Weather tends to affect what I like to eat. :) Monday, it's supposed to snow and by Thursday it's supposed to be 76 degrees and sunny. Crazy Missouri spring weather! So, you will see more casserole/baked items earlier in the week and more grilling recipes later in the week. My lunch soup of the week is Creamy Tomato Soup.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Beef Burgundy with Biscuits (299 cal), Broccoli, Salad (ended up going to my parents when I was to make this last week)
Monday - Eating out with friends
Tuesday - Lasagna Spaghetti (364 cal), Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken (213 cal), Grilled Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries
Thursday - Creamy Ranch Pork Chops (194 cal) , Ranch Rice, Broccoli, Salad
Friday - Homemade Sausage Pizza (193 cal per slice), Salad, Peaches
Saturday - Grilled Sirloin Steak (200 cal), Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

3 comments:

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

One of these days I'm going to make me some Beef Burgundy! I've always wanted to, but never have! Thanks for sharing your menu!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking meal plan! I can't decide which sounds better - lasagna spaghetti or grilled bruschetta chicken. YUM!

Sara said...

Found you through another blog. I can't wait to try some of your recipes.

Hope you could follow back at www.skinnyonadime.com!

Great meal plan