What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Tomorrow, my son turns 16! It's amazing how quickly time flies. This weekend we celebrated his birthday with his friends. We took 10 teenagers to his favorite Japanese restaurant, and then came back to our house so they could hang out and have birthday cake. I made him a chocolate ice cream cake, which was a huge hit. We also spent some time visiting my parents this weekend. I made Corey's birthday dinner tonight since it would take too long to cook on a school night. It was a busy, but nice weekend.

This week track meets kick in. We will have lots of evening activities, but I think I have the menu planned well and have enough stuff pre-cooked that we will be good to go. Be sure to check out last week's Hash Brown Pizza recipe (sorry it took so long to post) - it was a good one. My lunch soup this week is Refried Bean Soup. I'll be experimenting with a new pork tenderloin recipe on Wednesday, so if it is successful, I'll post the recipe later. 

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Ultimate BBQ Chicken, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries  - Corey's birthday dinner request
Monday - Pizza Burgers (300 cal), Oven Fries (157 cal), Salad, Fruit Salad
Tuesday - Chicken Sloppy Joes (recipe coming soon), Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday -Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples (recipe coming if it's good), Asparagus, Salad
Thursday - Fish Tacos, Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce
Friday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Chicken Manicotti, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

0 comments: