What's for Dinner Menu Plan - New Blog URL!

A while back, I purchased a new domain name for my blog. I decided "thematzats.blogspot.com" wasn't really descriptive the the content, and it's simply hard remember unless you are a member of my family. Of course, any combination of "what's for dinner" has been snagged up long ago, so I went with "myfamilymealplan.com". Hopefully it will be an easier one for my readers to remember. :)

Anyway, I spent some time the other day getting the new URL all set up, so the blog is good to go again. It was offline for a short time, which panicked some of my readers. Sorry to cause you stress when you were trying to meal plan, my friends. At least I know the site is being used. :) Be sure to update your feed readers to use the new address - http://www.myfamilymealplan.com.

Corey is still gone to "smart kid camp", so I took advantage of the added flexibility in my meal planning. You'll see some seafood items again this week, and even a recipe that has grilled portabello mushrooms as the main dish! Yum! Don't get me wrong - I definitely miss my kid and wish he was here, but it's fun to get to try some different meal options this week. I promise to add the pictures and nutrition information as I go.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Creamy Cilantro Sauce, Grilled New Potato Packet, Salad, Strawberries
Monday - Steakhouse Cheeseburgers, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Sweet and Spicy Chicken Packets, Brussels Sprouts, Salad, Strawberries
Wednesday - Eat out with Eric (his band has practice after work, so no time for him to make it home for dinner)
Thursday -Grilled Italian Sausage Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms, Green Beans, Salad, Grilled Pineapple
Friday - Chicken Saltimbocca, Rice, Broccoli, Salad
Saturday - Pineapple Pork Chops, Cheddar Potato Strips, Green Beans Almondine, Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.   

3 comments:

Michelle LaMirand said...

I cant wait to see pictures of the mushrooms! They sound sooo good :-)

Bird Stalker Photography said...

your menu sounds delicious. I am going to give some of those recipes a try.

Unknown said...

I completely understand trying new dishes when the kiddos aren't home! Sometimes we indulge on 'grownup' meals when ours is gone too... miss 'em, of course, but it's a nice change of pace for everyone.